Business Incubation center KIU-GB in collaboration with Accelerate Prosperity has planned an awareness sessions on Entrepreneurship and Funding Opportunities for the students of KIU Hunza campus on March 11, 2019. All students are directed to get themselves register for the event. Maximum participation of campus students is expected.
Date: March 11, 2019.
Venue: Conference Hall
Applications are invited from potential candidates having MS/M. Phil (18 years of education) to be appointed as Visiting Lecturers to teach the following subjects at Karakorum International University Sub Campus Hunza for Spring Semester, 2019:
|2||Introduction to Development Studies||15||Computer Programming|
|3||Community Driven Development||16||Probability Theory|
|4||Social Policy||17||Cultural Tourism|
|5||Human Geography||18||Pakistan: Tourist Destination|
|6||Globalization and Development||19||Tourism Concepts and Principles|
|7||Development in Post-Colonial Era||20||Heritage Management|
|8||Small Enterprise Development||21||Bio Statics-I (Statistical Packages)|
|9||Logic and Critical Thinking||22||Bio Statics-II (Advanced Statistics) (Comp)|
|10||Introduction to Computer||23||Animal Diversity|
|12||Introduction to Political Sciences||25||Materia Medica-I|
- Candidate should have MS/M. Phil (18 years of Education) in a relevant subject to be appointed as Lecturer on visiting basis.
- The appointment will be made purely on visiting basis as per campus need for the current semester.
- University reserves the rights to postpone the appointment against any subject keeping in view the available workload with the department and as per the need of campus.
- The last date for submission of application is February 27, 2019
- Attested documents should be attached with application.
Last date for form submission
Campus will re-open for all students from 25th February, 2019. Classes will be conducted as per schedule. All students are directed to make sure their presence in their respective classes.